Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Holy Crap

Wow, so I have not done anything with this at all. This is bad... But I will most likely pick this back up.
Throughout the time that I have not posted, I have lost a level 123 account, worked my noob account (level 85 when I started) to max combat and a couple other 99's and gotten most of the quests done on him. Only 12 to go... That can get done within a weekend. Unfortunately I must wait to do Ritual of the Mahjarrat because I don't have the required agility level, can get it from all the quests that I have to finish yet on the quest list. Crafting was done over the BXPW (still cost me half of my bank, 22m). On a sad note, I have lost so much money Mage Boxing, about 200m... so I am walking around with less than 6m cash stack.

But on the best note...
I have obtained the Auspicious Katana from the "Squeal of Fortune"! I am the only person in game to have this item. I have had some people whip out an Ornate Katana from the Membership Game-Card event Ja-Gex had last year trying to say that they too had the Auspicious Katana, but alas, you can tell the difference as plainly as the difference between Rune and Dragon armour.


OH! That last sentence reminds me (sorry for the ADD in this post) the armour updates... Those really brought my tastes in teh game down. Don't get me wrong I don't really have any intention of quitting because of them, but yeah, Rune looks like garbage.

Tell me what you think about these new, released or upcoming updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment