Thursday, April 26, 2012

Babies and Runescape

So my fiancé is having a baby. I am not too sure how to handle this. She is almost 13 weeks in and is due on November 8th. I have yet to even start ROTM, but I did do Nomad's Requiem and it was very easy. I hear people all the time complain that it was so hard to do, but, and I am going to be honest here, it took me less than an hour to do the quest. The Avatar was harder than Nomad himself. And Avatar wasn't even hard, it was just that fact that I play on fixed screen and i couldn't beat him to the roots that heal him. Also it helps a lot that I am max combat, was wearing Ganodermic armour, and had a Steel Titan with me. I also had Overloads, so that made it go by very fast. I mean, "The Firemakers Curse" was a bigger pain in the ass to do. I think for a lot of my dung experience I am going to do the new little "quest" "Thok Your Block Off." It gives you 50k dung EXP every time you do it, which means 5k tokens. that is a dungeon down. And It only takes me about 10-15 minutes to do it, so that is far faster than doing an actual Dungeon. I don't know how I am going to end up playing enough Runescape and also take care of my fiancé and the baby on the way. I might have to stop playing for a while. She is by far my number one priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment