Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Buyable EXP and 88k dollars to 200m in all. Dung and other updates!

So Ja-Gex really screwed up with their latest update. I mean really? Buyable EXP? That is really all the damn Squeal Update was. If no one has seen, some people have calculated it and it will cost, on average, $88,370.00 to get all skills to 200M experience. It will, with an estimate on my part, take two-three months of clicking those lamps to get it all. And if you started with a brand new account it will cost you about 15,000 USD to get just regular all 99's with just the 13M EXP needed. That is just dumb. On other news, Ja-Gex planned some nice things for us in legit skilling and Dungeoneering! First off, everyone's most hated skill, RuneCrafting. They have a new Mini-Game that you can play (not released yet) that will give you more RuneCrafting EXP per hour than doing ZMI Altar! I will most certainly be doing that. Oh it is for Non-Members and Members alike, it is just that Members will get access to better Island on the Mini-Game. From what I gathered from the BTS for April (which came a day late...) is that a new wizard has found a portal to a seires of floating islands called the "RuneSpan" inwhich you run around to Obelisks I believe is what it said, and collect their energy. Ja-Gex has said that it will give better EXP than ZMI, so it is worth it. Also, even though I believe it said that it was in the RuneCrafting Altar, you shouldn't need the 50 RuneCrafting to go there.
There is a New quest coming out, not looking forward to that, because I just finished all the quests..., but that will be fun.
Now my favorite update, the Dungeoneering update. They are adding a Tool Belt to Dungeoneering, which might now sound that great to some, but it does to me, who is always needing a hatchet or pick, but has no room. With this Tool Belt you are able to upgrade the items in it, so you could have all Primal items in there if you have the ability to use them. And the best feature is that in the Belt will be a slot for all the keys that you pick up whilst in a dungeon, and everyone in the party is able to use the key! Now me, being 82 Dungeoneering, find this part really helpful. I do party Dungeons to maximize EXP per hour, and we can never remember who has what key and that just wastes about three minutes of everyone looking in their inventory to find the key, then running to the person at the door, and, yeah, the key slot in the Tool Belt is just nice.

Holiday Events are now just a waste of EXP, so I don't do them. I stopped in 2010. Just not cool enough items, and I hate going to my POH to put them away (not much bank space...)

No comments:

Post a Comment